This one has gone around in a wav file, so here is the text version. This is a true story, which makes it even funnier!
On the WBAM FM morning show in Chicago, the DJs play a game where they award winners great prizes. The game is called "Mate Match." The DJs call someone at work and ask if they are married or seriously involved with someone. If the contestant answers yes, he or she is then asked 3 random yet highly personal questions.
Read More for the whole story...
Thursday, Jun 20th 2002 (12:10am)
(more) [Comments: 2]
1. If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?
2. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?
3. Why do we say something is out of whack? What's a whack?
4. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
5. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
Wednesday, Jun 19th 2002 (12:09am)
I used to have a phone number that was 1 digit off from the number for a K-Mart store, and I had some fun making up outrageous sales and announcing bizarre store hours to misdialing callers... imagine the fun to be had if your phone number is one off from a tech support line!
Tuesday, Apr 16th 2002 (11:15pm)
Best multi-word-named classic rock band that's commonly referred to by a single word:
Nothing! Player's off!
Men In Black 3 (2012)
fuck ie | v3 ©2017 davelog